Sunday, October 9, 2011

Okay. Here's the deal. I rarely prepare food for myself. It's a problem and has been for years. Since it's not part of my daily routine I just don't make time for it and when I put it on my daily to do list, most of the time it doesn't happen. It's a time thing. When I've tried to correct it, it might work for awhile, but then I go back to eating out or getting food to go. For weight loss, optimum health and finances that doesn't work well for me.

So, I'm going to try something I've never tried before. It's scary, but I'm going to experiment with it and see if it works. It's pretty radical when I think of who I am and of the kinds of priorities I ordinarily have.

Here it is:

I'm going to (scary!!) make it the ONLY thing I HAVE to get done each day. The priority every day. It doesn't mean I can't do anything else. It simply means that everything else is going to be secondary for a period of time.

I don't know how long it will take, but I think I will start with one week, see how it goes and continue from there if I seem to be on the right track.

So, today:

* Make the soup that's been on my list for days and that I haven't made yet.

Once I've done it, I'll be free to add other things to my daily list.

Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment